1. God is so kind to give us joy and friends.
2. “Sin is when our lives do not tell truths about God.” -Charles Price
3. I need to find a church and just give my life to it. I’m tired of not having a place to pour out.
4. I want to care more for the poor and needy. I don’t make time for that enough.
5. Fanny packs are very useful for holding all sorts of things.
6. I should share the gospel more. I love Jesus, I love people, I listen to the Spirit. Why am I not telling more people about Him?
7. I want to pray CONSTANTLY.
8. Now I want to see The Avett Brothers live again. And again. That was a really good show.
9. “It’s the kingdom, and then it’s nothing.”
10. I’m going to learn to love Acts. I’m doing my students and myself a disservice by not loving it.
11. I’m very much content, in spite of my questions and frustrations.
12. The Lord is so incredibly steadfast. I just want to be like Him.